Name: Marty Schottenheimer
Team: Kansas City Chiefs
Position: Head coach
Value of card: 4 strands of wool
Key 1990 stat: 4 "Tecmo Bowl" plays used in a game
Some fashion tips from coach Marty Schottenheimer:
- "Your sweater should have at least five sections; but six or more is preferred."
- "Whenever you can put a logo on your slacks, do it. Ladies love logos."
- "When you get a new hat, don't adjust it. In fact, don't even look at it. Just put it on your head."
- "There's nothing wrong with feminine cuffs."
- "Have your great-aunt sew you a sweater when you have to look your best."
- "Wool is the perfect fabric for special occasions."