Name: Oscar Azocar
Team: San Diego Padres
Value of card: Two awkward hugs
Key 1992 stat: 16 times caught embracing his bat in the dugout
Oscar Azocar loved his bat despite despite a .226 career batting average; some other Azocar contradictions:
- He loved his barber despite his mini-fro cut.
- He hated "Magnum P.I." despite his mustache.
- He loved being on baseball cards despite the one above.
- He hated "Sesame Street" despite his first name.
- He loved women despite this card's implications.
- He hated Julio Franco despite ripping off his pose.