Name: Rick Mahler
Team: Atlanta Braves
Value of card: One Rick Mahler-signed baseball (or, zilch)
Key 1982 stat: 621 balls signed (baseballs, sicko)
Selections of Rick Mahler baseball autographs from this signing session:
- "Timmy: You're a huge Braves fan. You might not know this, but I'm a Braves pitcher. Best, Rick Mahler"
- "Jenny: Please forgive our intolerably racist mascot logo. Best, Rick Mahler"
- "Wes: I'm keeping your ball in my butt pocket for a month or two. Best, Rick Mahler"
- "Bobby: I never liked you and your play at third base makes me ill. Best, Rick Mahler"
- "Debbie: I saw you at the game. You like this beer-bulge combination? I can tell. I'm in Room 232 at the Holiday Inn. Best, Rick Mahler"
- "Johnny: A ballboy actually signed this. Best, Rick Mahler"