Name: Dave Stewart
Team: Oakland A's
Value of card: 11 rolls of overexposed Fuji film
Key 1990 stat: Zero photos that made the front page
Dave Stewart was an accomplished amateur photographer; here are some of his greatest shots:
- A nearly nude portrait of his friend and third-person speaker extraordinaire Rickey Henderson.
- A shot of teammate Mark McGwire posing as a lumberjack.
- An artistic triptych of Jose Canseco admiring a pop fly to left.
- A seething, beautiful shot that's totally not too close to the face of catcher Ron Hassey.
- A no-nonsense look at closer Dennis Eckersley and his Hall of Fame mullet and mustache.
- An adorable self-portrait. Awwwwwwwww.