Name: Will Clark
Team: Texas Rangers
Position: First base
Value of card: Rust
Key 1995 stat: Zero autographs signed with the name "Nuschler"
A few outtakes from Will Clark's autograph session:
- "Yes, Nancy, that is a bat in my pocket, and no, I'm not happy to see you."
- "To Matthew. Thanks for suggesting I use my cup to steady the ball. It's effective and pleasurable!"
- "Dear Bobby, no, I can't get you Juan Gonzalez's autograph. Jerk."
- "Nolan, it's kind of weird that you're pushing all these kids out of the way. Just come down on the field, already."
- "To Jenny: Yes, I'm aware my uniform vaguely resembles the American flag. Love it or leave it, lady."
- "For Mikey