Team: Toledo Mud Hens
Value of card: Mud, no hens
Key 1989 stat: Coached under a guy named Wockenfuss
Fun facts about Aurelio Rodriguez and his chest hair:
- When Rodriguez removes his shirt, you can see the Virgin Mary in that mat of manliness.
- A slave to fashion, he kept his chest hair up that high so it looked like he was always wearing a bow tie.
- He never needed to wear a coat or sweater.
- As part of hazing, Mud Hens newcomers had to comb the crumbs out of Rodriguez's fur.
- Aurelio Rodriguez fit right in in Toledo, Ohio.