Team: Minnesota Twins
Value of card: A stained child's sweater
Key 1990 stat: One tiny strike zone
Last to know it's raining: We all know Kirby Puckett was short, but how short was he really?
- He was so short, he could play handball off second base.
- He was so short, his cleats had lifts.
- He was so short, he broke his leg jumping off the toilet.
- He was so short, he had to reach up to tie his shoes.
- He was so short, he used a ladder to get out of the dugout.
- Kirby Puckett was so short, he posed for his own trophies.